Insurance can be an important component of your overall financial strategy. While its primary purpose is often protection, insurance coverage can offer additional benefits.
Home & Auto
Helping to protect you, your possessions, and your property
Life & Health
- Cash to your estate to pay debts, taxes or other expenses
- Legacy/wealth transfer strategies
- Asset accumulation and distribution strategies
As you seek to build financial security for yourself and your family, you may want to consider the following options:
- Protection and Legacy Transfer
- Term insurance — can provide for basic insurance protection, debt consolidation, mortgage cancellation, college funding and family income needs.
- Long-term care insurance — can help defray health care costs not covered by Medicare.
- Medicare supplemental insurance — is designed to provide for an increase in the deductibles and co-insurance payments required each year in Medicare plans.
- Disability income insurance — can be used to replace income due to a disabling accident, health issue or mental incapacity.
- Group life and disability — can provide employee life and disability insurance coverage for your business.
- Asset Accumulation and Distribution Strategies
- Fixed annuities — provide both a fixed-investment rate as well as guaranteed income, with tax-deferred accumulation.
- Universal life insurance — offers life insurance protection with a fixed rate of guaranteed tax-deferred cash value.
I will work with you to assess your insurance needs as part of your investment plan.
Guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.