Insurance can be an important component of your overall financial strategy. While its primary purpose is often protection, insurance coverage can offer additional benefits.
Home & Auto
Protecting you, your possessions, and your property
Life & Health
- Cash to your estate to pay debts, taxes or other expenses
- Legacy/wealth transfer strategies
- Asset accumulation and distribution strategies
As you seek to build financial security for yourself and your family, you may want to consider the following options:
- Protection and Legacy Transfer
- Term insurance — can provide for basic insurance protection, debt consolidation, mortgage cancellation, college funding and family income needs.
- Long-term care insurance — can help defray health care costs not covered by Medicare.
- Medicare supplemental insurance — is designed to provide for an increase in the deductibles and co-insurance payments required each year in Medicare plans.
- Disability income insurance — can be used to replace income due to a disabling accident, health issue or mental incapacity.
- Group life and disability — can provide employee life and disability insurance coverage for your business.
- Asset Accumulation and Distribution Strategies
- Fixed annuities — provide both a fixed-investment rate as well as guaranteed income, with tax-deferred accumulation.
- Universal life insurance — offers life insurance protection with a fixed rate of guaranteed tax-deferred cash value.
A Legend Group financial professional with insurance knowledge can work with you to assess your insurance needs as part of your investment plan.
Guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
Legend Equities Corporation and its affiliates do not provide Home and Auto Insurance.
Legend Equities Corporation and its affiliates do not provide estate planning or tax information or advice.